Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Layered Thank You card




This card is for a realtor who helped my daughter buy some property. I love the soft colors on this! The pink cardstock was scored using my scor-bug (such a handy little gadget!). I cut out and layered the image multiple times with 1/16" foam dots, and added just a touch of stickles to the flowers. The thank you frame was cut out with Storybook. I stamped thank you and heat embossed with silver powder. I also stamped and embossed a butterfly image on my Martha Stewart punched butterflies. A few primas with blue pearl brads finished it off. I hope they like it. Thanks for taking a peek!

5 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so soft and lovely, the theme couldn't be more appropriate. Your work is always beautiful but you outdid yourself on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the layered look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sweetie i love this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, just followed a link to your blog from Laurens. Think this is a card I saw over on the Cricut forum recently and said then how much I loved it. All the colours go so well together.

    Brenda x

    ReplyDelete