Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Child's Year card

Here is my first card with A child's Year. This is a fantastic, loaded cartridge. For those of you who don't think you want it--you do! Each button has multiple images and functions that you don't even know about until you see the booklet. I can see me doing many, many layouts and cards with this.
So anyhow, this image was cut at 3 1/2" and I couldn't believe how nicely it cut. All of the pattern papers are Ancestry by K&Co. I've seen the sentiment as a stamp, but since I don't own it, I printed it up on the computer. Perfect sentiment for so many of the images on this cart. And I'm headed off to do some more playing myself. Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Enabler alert, enabler alert !!!!! Lalalalala I can't hear you. Please, please don't make me want another cart. The card is too beautiful not to want to make one like it. Great job!

    eileen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're persuasive, lol. Child's year does look pretty cute! This card is lovely! I love the sentiment!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramona, this is just wonderful. I love your color combination! I've seen so many great cards made with the cart ... it's on my 'wish list'.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card. So glad I have the cart!

    ReplyDelete