Wow, I got my first blog award from Leanne! How sweet was that of her? Go check out her blog. She has REALLY good taste--her background is the same as mine! LOL! Thanks Leanne-you're too nice!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows. A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link. B) I must list 10 honest things about myself. C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog. D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.
So, ok, 10 honest things about myself. That was hard as I live a very ordinary existance.
1) My biggest blessings are my kids and grandkids. I am nothing without them.
2) I come from a very blended family. I have 5 full-blood siblings, 1 half sibling, 2 step siblings, 1 adopted sibling, and 1 deceased baby sibling.
3) I love pink, blue, and purple. I seldom wear or use red, orange, and yellow.
4) I use to dabble in creative writing and had a children's short story, a poem, and a religious essay published.
5) My husband and I have built homes for Habitat For Humanity in NY, SC, AL, and Conn.
6) I am very shy.
7) I am very intuitive. I have "known" of deaths, miscarriages, and baby genders of those who are close to me before they happened.
8) I swear when I play golf.
9) I proposed to my husband through a picture of our favorite word game saying "Will you marry me?".
10) I don't particularly care for chocolate and never crave it.
So, now to come up with 7 worthy bloggers that I would like to pass this award on to:Victoria
Thanks ladies for the support you've shown me as I ventured out into blog land! You are all fantastic people as well as talented artists!