Saturday, April 25, 2009

3D Blue Rose


Here's another 3D card done with a decoupage sheet. This was a little picky to cut out but I think it was worth the effort. The sheet was printed on white cardstock, I and cut out most of the layers--there were one or two I opted to not bother with. I pop dotted the layers with 1/16" foam dots and mounted it on an oval I cut with my nestabilities. I ran the oval through the cuttlebug for added interest. I matted that against a scalloped green oval (also nesties) and mounted that on purple cardstock. I made a scalloped square with nesties and put that peeking out from behind part of the purple. I've seen that done many times and like the effect! I made a swirl on the cricut and shadowed it, added a touch of ribbon and some silver dew drops. I may experiment with a little stickles next time.
So far I have not been able to find where I got the rose, but I'll link it here as soon as I figure it out. Thanks for having a peek!

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards! Beautiful...TFS! Nice job on your blog too!

    cyimbugbitten

    ReplyDelete