Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lavender Fairy Card


This card is one of my favs--I got to use sooo many toys and goodies on it! Butterflies and the fancy border were done on my cricut. The interior of the frame was embossed on my cuttlebug. I lightly inked it and love how it makes the fairy look like she's right down in the grass. The purple frame was "glitterized" with stickles, and boy did that turn out sparkly. I stamped, colored and cut out the fairy image several times and used foam dots to layer. Liquid glass on her wings and touches of glitter in her hair and skirt make her nice and sparkly too! I finished it off with bunches of primas, gem brads, and tiny rhinestones dotted about. Definately a girly-girls card!

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention it won a contest...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the title of your blog! Paper hugs back at you!

    ReplyDelete