Thursday, April 30, 2009

cute mouse & flowers


I just love this adorable decoupage image. Hearts, flowers, butterflies--then that adorable mouse to boot! I just had to make a card with it. This was pretty straight foreward--print and cut the images, stack them on 1/16" foam dots, then add some stickles in lavendar, fruit punch, and star dust. Don't ya think this image just begs for some stickles? I matted it all against some white and green cardstock. The green is a pearlized cardstock and is about as heavy as chipboard. Great stuff I think I bought from Marcos and worth the money! Anyhow, it turns out in my arsenol of border punches I somehow don't have a scallop (I really must remedy that soon) so to make the scallops I ran my largest scalloped square nestabilities through my cuttlebug then cut off the edges. Worked pretty cool! I stamped "Hi!" and matted to match the image and added some cute flower buttons. If you want to try this image, just click HERE Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the picture. i love this card. it is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete