Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sailboat card

I just love this sailboat stamp for guy cards, and when I found this sentiment stamp, I just had to pair them up together! The stamp is from a series called Words Worth Remembering. I stamped the boat then colored it in and added a touch of stickles. Liquid glass was added to the water. The sentiment was stamped using versawatermark pad (my new fav) and heat embossed with blue powder. The white cardstock was mounted onto blue pearl cardstock (gives it a cool little sheen) and some silver brads added. Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ramona this is a great guy card! I love the sentiment and the stickles, Beautiful card

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! What a great "guy" card. (It's always SO hard to create masculine cards!)

    ReplyDelete