Thursday, January 21, 2010

A worthy scraplift


I can not take credit for this cards design.  It's a scraplift from one I saw someplace in cyberland last year.  But I really like this layout and I think it works well for more serious cards.  Isn't my new stamp wonderful?  I stamped and heat embossed it, and the words and image are so crisp and clear.  I'll be using this one a lot for Cricut Card Fairies, I think.  Although I've been working at using my scraps, I cut 3 new sheets of paper for this card.  BUT...I then made 2 more cards out of those scraps so had nothing left over and got 2 simpler cards done.  Now that's the way to do it!  Thanks for taking a peek!

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Love the sentiment - it is perfect for the card fairies!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant look, and that stamp just says it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work! Your cards are awesome.

    I love that stamp. Will you share where you got it? Thanks
    Diania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diania, the stamp is from Michael's. I just got it last week. It was around $10 I think but I had a 40% coupon to use on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card and the sentiment are so beautiful. I love the layout as well. Definitely scraplift worthy! Gorgeous job as always. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful.... and yes, this is definitely scraplift worthy... (using Eileen words)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. VERY scraplift worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and love the sentiment. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the most beautiful cards ever! I love it.

    ReplyDelete